Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Color Creation: Thankful

I pick up a pen, speculating whether I should draw or write. Maybe ill do both. An artistic out , is just what I need. Setting my ball point pen, against the blank sheet of paper I begin creating lines, words, and wiggles. Ugh My drawing/writing isnt making any sense.

Why can’t I focus? I wonder if Gods like me, and sighs during his creative process. Perhaps color will help, suddenly inspired, I grab a colored pen and trace over my picture. I’m astonished, words and drawings once drab are now glowing. This is how God rights wrongs done against us, I realize. Keeping our current ramblings, he covers them with his goodness. I swipe the red marker lying next to me and print "I'm grateful for…..... creation, laughter, and pens" along the top of my page... being thankful is see color where only black and white exists.

Isaiah 60:20 Your sun shall no more go down, nor shall your moon withdraw itself, for the Lord shall be your everlasting light, and the days of your mourning shall be ended.

No comments: